The nursery is a new settling providing care for children from 3 months up to school age.
At Little Rainbow, children are our focus. We aim to provide good quality care within a happy and loving environment as well as well as recognise the development and aim to promote all areas of their physical, intellectual, language, social and emotional skills through a variety of activities, whilst recognising and respecting a child’s individual needs.
- The Nursery is a caring, warm and friendly place for children to develop
- Nursery staff are all qualified and dedicated to taking care of children’s needs and education
- The environment is light, bright, spacious and well-equipped with different areas for a range of activities.
- A welcome and well-resourced environment;
- An environment that children are eager to attend;
- Knowledgeable practitioners;
- A well-planned, and monitored curriculum;
- An atmosphere that is conducive to learning and fosters the joy of learning;
- Practitioners who form authentic relationships with the children in their care.
Our services also include the following:
- Fresh nutritious meals
- Outdoor activities take place in the beautiful Discover Gardens
- Nursery Education Grant
- Childcare vouchers accepted
- Full and part-time available